- COMMISSION STATUS – closed
Getting it all out there:
- I reserve the right to decline any commission request without question.
- I reserve the right to adjust the pricing on a request before I start the commission, depending on difficulty / time scale etc.
- You are free to use your commissioned piece as you see fit, for layouts etc. You are not required to link back or credit, but it would be appreciated. However, you may NOT claim the piece as your own. I reserve the rights to the artwork and you may not make money from it.
- I reserve the right to display a commissioned piece on any of my online galleries and or website. If the piece is an original character of yours etc, then all credit will be given to you accordingly. (If you have any problems with me displaying the artwork then let me know.)
Regular commissions are NOT to be used for anything like:
Book illustrations, covers, or any other publishing that depicts the artwork or for any profit you may hope to make. Regular commissions cover NON-commercial use only. You may not make prints of my work to sell. I still hold legal rights to the art. Commissioning me means that you are agreeing to those terms.
- You will be given a sketch preview, then once I have the payment I will continue to update you on the progress of the piece. All commissions will be started and finished in the order that I receive payment. I will only accept a certain amount of commissions at once.
- Payment is required after the preview is provided.
- All commissions are NON-refundable.
What I will draw…
-Head shots IE your child or yourself for example
What I won’t draw…
-Hard core Yoai / Yuri / Hentai a.k.a boobies and booties
-Mech a.k.a futuristic and robotic stuff
-Couples and Groups
-Animals – with an exception of child-like animals. Nothing too realistic.
-Scenes and landscapes with an exception of minor trees, brush etc.
All of the following prices are rough estimates. Be aware that the prices may increase depending on what you’re asking for – detail, time scale, difficulty, etc.
I primarily work on single head shots from the shoulders up. I can create a more ‘cartoon’ painting or a more realistic painting. Here are some examples of what a digital painting would look like.
Digital | $50 – $80
Detailed Pencil Sketch | $30 -60
*** The above pencil drawings are rough sketches and are not in full detail. Use these as a reference only. Your final pencil sketch will be refined, fully detailed and be sealed with protectant.
I accept payment through PayPal only. I will let you know of my address after your order conformation.
It would be awesome if you could give me AS MUCH details as possible as to what it is you would want. The more details the better ^_^ Name, age, image references, personality traits, bad habits, specific tattoos, earrings, clothing, body type, ANYTHING that is relevant. Colours for hair, clothing, eyes, or any other important feature. I need as much info as possible to work from, to make sure you like the end result. Of course there are times with you just want me to roll with it. That’s ok too :)
One of the more popular ideas is to send in a picture for me to paint. Like one of a child, friend or loved one. Oftentimes the commissioner wants tweaks to the photo like adding flowers in the hair, changing the colors or adding makeup for example. Each piece is discussed and laid out before I begin the sketch.
If you are interested and would like to commission a piece, please visit my contact page and fill out the form.
Thank you so much,